Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Scrap Your Stash - Challenge Nine

 


I have a Mason Jar full of posies.  There are more flowers in there, than grow in my gardens.  I have enough leaves to outfit a small tree.

I have a love-hate relationship with florals and leaves.  I love the abundance of them.  I love their cheeriness.  Well placed ones can make a layout or card.  I hate that I can't always use them effectively; I want them to work, but they just won't.  So, the extras sit in a jar - quite cheery and peppy in my creative space, but they should be in an album.

Today, rake up your leaves, and grab a fistful of blooms.  It's time to use them on your layout, card or home decor piece.

Go.  Create.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Here's mine using flowers.
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2016/01/special-day.html