Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Catching Up and December Wrap It Up

I've lost track of days and not in the I've-been-relaxing kind of good way.  Yesterday was a total bust, I had a headache that I couldn't shake and nagged me all day.  The kind that literally messes with your thinking and your eyes.  Not good.

Today is better, but I realize it's already Wednesday.  The temp is 8...yep eight!  There's snow.  The roads are frozen.  And Christmas is 21 days away.  The house is decorated.  St. Nick comes tomorrow night.  And thanks to my sweet hubby, who's been snatching gifts here and there, it's not time to hit the panic button . . . yet.

The Croup has left the house, but it stayed all week long and eventually brought its ugly buddy, High Temperature.  One alone is bad enough, but together. . .no!

But all in all it was a good and productive week.


Now, we want to finish our 2013 crafty goals strong, right?  So let's get to the Wrap It Up challenges for this month.  As incentive, I'll draw a name from those who complete this week's challenges (given that it's Wednesday and this is the first one, you should be good. ;D) and send you a kit.  Yep, a kit.  

Today combine this PageMaps sketch 


 With this color combo found on the Color Theory board


Get your card, layout or pocket page completed and linked up by Sunday evening to be eligible.

Happy Wednesday,

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Love the sketch and great color combo! WOW on the kit for a prize!

Lori said...

I love the colors too - sometimes I'm sucked in by the photos with the pallet instead of just the colors, LOL.

Yep. A kit. It's December, so we need the big guns to keep moving along with our projects. ;D

Deanna said...

Here's my take on the sketch as well as the color combo.

"Christmas Joy 2011"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-joy-2011.html