Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love Your Stash - Day 4

If you've followed along here for a while you know this is the time of year my favorite non-chocolate candy is out - Brach's Jujube Cherry Hearts.  Forget the roses.  Besides being insane in cost, they don't last long here.  No - get me bags of these candies.  This year it took browsing through four stores before I found it...or rather my husband found it.  I think the four bags he brought home are the perfect way to celebrate hitting my 10 pound weight loss milestone.  Right?  Totally!


I've been working on digging out things I'm not using.  Like this.  Glitter.  I have several tiny bottles of Doodlebug Glitter.  It sits up and behind my work table, so it's out and visible, but I think I'm in too much of hurry, usually, to think about using it.  So, I've pulled it down to remember it.  It doesn't take a lot of glitter to make an impact on a card or layout.


Today's Love Your Stash challenge, find a product that's more technique - I think of glittering as a technique -  and use it.  For you it might be Diamond Glaze, or maybe ink pads to distress edges.  

Share you card, layout or other paper project by Sunday evening to win a goodie.  Leave your link in the comments.

Happy Thursday,

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Here's mine! Details are on my blog but I used inks, Shimmerz Paint, Glossy Accents, and Crystal Stickles. May be hard to tell in the image since it's on the small 'Joy' word.

"Family Joy"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2013/02/family-joy.html

Lori said...

I guess I've never noticed, but are you a technique-y scrapper, or was this an off-the-page thing for you?