Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Toto. . .I Think Kansas Blew Away - Croptober #12

So, yep, a little windy.  I think in other parts of the country, with rain and storm surge we could call these hurricane-force winds.  But we're land-locked and our weather people simply call it "gusty."  Should make putting the trash out fun.
 
I love Halloween - not the grotesque and gory version - but more like the below graphics.  I like Halloween on the softer side.  I love the bottom photo with the pumpkins tumbling out of the fireplace. . .I would so do this if we had a "real" fireplace instead of a gas insert. It's hard to justify buying that many pumpkins to stack on the hearth. 
 
These photos are also today's inspiration/challenge and come from Pinterest.  I like the three-color palette of black, white and orange.  I like the stripes and polka dots.  I even love the little tree full of bats (thinking I need to make me one of those.)  Shoot, even the way the photos are laid out - stacked like a photo booth strip - gives you a layout for your page or card.
 
 
REMEMBER just completing one layout or card will gain you entry into the drawing for this week's prize.  More just betters your odds and you're getting more done, taking more time for you and using more stash.  Come on, we're crafters and more is almost always better. ;D

Happy Wednesday,

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Added my link, "Trick or Treat"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/10/trick-or-treat.html

I was inspired by the colors of the image as well as using pumpkins.