Saturday, June 30, 2012

July Pinterest Challenge


So, I'm addicted to Pinterest.  What can I say.  It's the first electronic thing (I'm a serious paper girl) that I've actually set-up, used and returned to use again and again.  I cook from it (a lot), create from it and am inspired by it (my "Spring" mantel was the result of inspiration I found.)  I've logged into it from my phone to get an ingredient list for dinner; accessed sketches when I'm at a crop and looked up materials lists when I'm at Hobby Lobby.

This month, I'll be using it to help you scrapbook.  Am I recruiting future pin-aholics?   Could be, but in this case it just multiplies the inspiration.  If you don't already have a Pinterest account, you can go get one HERE, then be sure you follow Apron Strings' boards, although you don't need to create boards to follow along; but I dare you NOT to pin or repin anything. ;D 

All month long, I'll be referring Apron Strings' pin boards to create the challenge o'the day.  Daily posts will give you the info required.  Prizes?  Yep, there will be prizes.  I want to see lots o'participation and lots o'completed pages!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Can't wait to play! We've been in a blackout around here since Friday with the big storm that went through. Still no power, but hoping for today since there were just 2 power trucks in my area!