Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scrap Your Stash Day #13

Another gorgeous so-not-March day.  The weekend is coming and we have no soccer because the public schools are on Spring Break; that would be for my daughter.  My boys don't enjoy Break until the following week.  Makes doing something as a family pretty non-existent when the kids don't share the same weeks.

Today our inspiration comes from Sous Chef Kristin Perez, using the Smaller than a Breadbox kit.  I'd like to tell you the line, but in Kristin fashion, she's combined a couple - the KaiserCraft and the We R Memory Keepers. I'm loving the circles!


Today select three patterned papers with a monochromatic scheme, one sheet coordinating cardstock, set of buttons, two tags, set of alphabets, length or two of baker's twine.  Combine these with your oldest photos - whatever the event.
Remember this week's winner gets a gift code to spend on your next purchase. . .and there's a sale in the making.  Oops, did I say that out loud?
Happy Thursday.



2 comments:

Deanna said...

Working on my monochromatic layout and can't wait to hear about the sale details! I'm itching to shop!

Deanna said...

Added my link, "Building the Deck"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/03/building-deck.html

These are the oldest on my computer and so glad to get them scrapped! YAY! Thanks for the challenge, Lori!