Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Day #6

I've rambled on enough in the past couple posts, so we'll make today short and sweet.  I did complete my card for yesterday, I'll share tomorrow.  Today you get to enjoy these adorable cards from Sous Chef Nancy Longo, using scraps from the February Smaller than a Breadbox kit.  The cards themselves are from the Jillibean Soup line, she's mixed her leftover embellishments.  These cards are the right size to tuck into school lunches, stick to a rearview mirror or plop on someone's pillow for Valentine's Day.  So sweet.

For those without Bingo Cards, today's challenge is to use and envelope on your layout.  Layouts are due Sunday evening.

Happy Wednesday!





1 comment:

Deanna said...

On my row I was also working on using an envelope today.

Added my link...
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/02/sweet-baby.html