Wednesday, January 7, 2015

We Are

I woke up to a glazed world. . .and not the good glaze, like on a donut.  No, this was the bad kind.  The ice kind.  Even my super-killer ice scrapper couldn't touch it.



  • We are two tails waiting for butter on New Year's Eve - our yearly tradition commences.
  • We are left alone as the other four head off to the movies.
  • We are making our annual pilgrimage to the "Halloween House" after many requests by the 6 y.o.  His older brother took him by the night before, but I was told they "only heard one song."  The lights are synched to music, so the 6 y.o. and I wandered over after McD's to close out the season.
  • We are practicing our "cover the puck" moves.
  • We are so very proud of the this boys achievements, which garnered him the Golden Rocket Award for December.  
  • We are lettered.  We are licensed.  We are taller than mom.  We are ready for time to stop ticking away so fast.
Happy Wednesday,


2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

great pics!!! those lobsters have me hungry!!! hope your ice world melts

Lori S @ Apron Strings said...

Oh, thanks. I should have noted that the ice skating photo was taken by my 16 y.o. son. He sent me a couple from that adventure. I'll get him converted yet. :)

Ice has melted for now. Sounds like it'll be back tomorrow.