Monday, April 26, 2010

Week in the Life Day #7

Week in the Life Day #7, Sunday April 25th WooHoo - made it!

Thomas made breakfast this morning (and took the photo) . . . waffles filled with bananas, peanut butter and jelly. Delish.

We couldn't make Mass on Saturday, so a late Mass on Sunday where the priest unfortunately mentioned donuts (the "Catholic Tradition"), which led to thoughts of them, and of course the car must have heard because next thing I knew we were standing in front of the glass case filled with sugar-glazed goodness.

Could they be brothers? Perhaps.

A little sharing.

Sigh. Laundry . . . and this is only a week's worth. Sigh.

Dinner - with Christopher out of town, and has been the majority of the week, dinners are quick and easy. Tonight - Soft Tacos.

Screaming for Ice Cream. Ahhh. . .ya.

Kitchen cleaned, kids in bed, time to try to get a little work done.

Okay, my original thought at the beginning of this was to do a nice 2-page layout. Are you laughing as hard as I am? And the photos I posted aren't even all the ones I took, though I could narrow them down to use just these. But clearly even just using these, they aren't going to fit on a 2-page layout. So now the search begins for a small album - I might have one. NOW, I get why there was a "planning" portion to the week. Stay tuned to see if these photos end up in an album!

Hopefully you enjoyed the week, whether you participated or just followed along on everyone's photos. Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

I loved seeing your life! Thank you for sharing!

Patchi said...

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Thanks for sharing!