Saturday, October 31, 2009

So Long Croptober

Can you believe it, we're at the end of a great month of challenges, delicious, low-fat Treats and, hopefully, a ton of completed pages! Between the almost daily challenges and a weekend crop jammed with more inspiration, it would have been hard not to complete at least one page. One more challenge, a super easy one really, and something you're probably already doing tonight anyway. Take a photo for today and link it up by Sunday night to be eligible for the final Cookie Jar Treat of Croptober-fest. It could be your bowl of goodies, your goblins, your carved pumpkins, the preparations for tonight's festivities, decorations you set out for the season -- whatever, just snap a photo and link it up! I have a couple more winners from the past week to announce:
  • 10/25's Color Challenge -- Linda R. (yes, this time I was paying attention :)
  • 10/28's Sketch and Altered Sketch Challenge -- Nitasha

It's going to take me a few days to round up everyone's goodies from the month and get them send out. If you are a member, you'll be getting your Treats in your next shipment. If you aren't a member, you'll be getting your Treats as soon as I can get them pulled, boxed up and out the door.

Alrighty, I have some things to do today -- my daughter is having a "party," meaning she's invited a few friends to trick-or-treat with her and I need to have goodies (and a semi-clean house) for later. We have an indoor soccer game. Church with a rush home to deck everyone out in their finery and send them off with Dad.

I hope everyone enjoyed Croptober-fest and found some great inspiration to keep them cropping or get them going.

Happy Halloween!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Here is a picture of our pumpkins we carved last night! Mine is the witch on the right, spooky huh?? :) I cheated, it's a pattern! Shhhh... Happy Halloween!!

Nitasha said...

oh wow! Thank you...what an early trick or treat -- treat! Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

Molly said...

Here is a picture of my little princess:

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/mollytamale_bucket/Apron%20Strings%20Design%20Challenges/IMG_2847.jpg

scrapweaver said...

Here is the latest all on my blog from the festivities of the week.

www.scrapweaver.blogspot.com

JeniJ said...

Here are my Halloween cuties - even my husband got into it this year wearing a Batman costume!
http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae317/rjnjj96/002-1.jpg

Anonymous said...

I got my goodies! Thanks so much, I can't wait to use them in a layout! :) xx