Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Winners from Croptoberfest

I've been a bit of a slacker this week in terms of getting winner's names out for challenges this week, and I forgot to do the "overall" winner from the crop last weekend. So let's just get right to it:
  • 10/16's 5 on Friday winner -- totally spaced because I was wrapped up in the crop, but Molly -- you've got a goodie coming your way!
  • 10/20's Sketch Challenge -- selected by Random.org, winner is Linda!
  • 10/22's Go Green Challenge -- some great project came in for this challenge, so Random.org selected Linda, again!
  • 10/23's 5 on Friday -- hmm. . .this winner is going to be one happy scrapper -- Linda! Linda, looks like this was your week! Holy cow, Random.org loves you. I think I'll just send you a larger-than-normal Cookie Jar Treat to cover you for this week's winning.

Finally, I've sorted through the layouts from the crop last weekend and have the following three scrappers who completed all of the challenges:

  1. Rebecca
  2. Michelle
  3. Bessie

Random.org selected --- Bessie! Congrats Bessie -- you'll be receiving one Gi-normous Cookie Jar Treat.

All the layouts from the various challenges during the crop are simply amazing! I have found a way to get them all in one place, I just haven't had time to gather the photos and upload them -- hopefully this week.

Now, yes, Linda and Bessie are big winners, but that doesn't mean the challenges are over and that the Cookie Jar is empty. Far from it. We have a week left of challenges and prizes. Don't stop the cropping! :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

LindaR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LindaR said...

Lori, you have two Linda's participating. Gotta be a nightmare keeping track of all this. I am the one in the sketch and the 5 on Friday, but the go green is another Linda. Mine comes up as LindaR. I think this is the only time we got mixed up.

Bessie said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I'm the winner of that ginourmous cookie jar treat. Congratulations to the rest of the ladies as well. Wohoo!

Linda said...

I am unclear if I am a winner or if it is the other Linda??