Friday, October 23, 2009

5 on Friday Witch

After a couple of days having my head tucked deeply into dozens of catalogs trying to decide what to put in kits for December, I have surfaced for air once again. I'm too dazed to know what to think about the December kits, except . . . they'll be great! I know there are some things I need to get to - prize wise - and I will, with luck get to them tomorrow. I see by the calendar it's Friday and with Friday, comes the five ingredient challenge:
  • 1 sheet of cardstock
  • 1 sheet of patterned paper with purple in it
  • 1 sheet of patterned paper with black in it
  • 1 set brads
  • 1 set of flowers
As always, outside of a title and journaling, only the above items are allowed on your page. Have your layout linked in the comment section by Saturday night to be eligible for a Treat.

This little cutie only has a short time left here. But she's made several people very happy! She'll probably make a couple more happy, too. Who's going in the boiling cauldron today? Linda Richmond!! Linda, Congrats -- I have your information and you'll find a goodie tucked in with your next shipment.

For now -- that's it for me. I'm mentally exhausted and there's a tiny little guy here with three teeth coming in at once and he's not giving me a break. How come the baby books never tell you how whining will suck the very life out of you?! They really should tell you that. Really.

Keep those layouts coming ladies!! The work has been amazing.

Photobucket

2 comments:

LindaR said...

Yippee! I can't wait for my box. Gonna be fun opening this one! What fun Croptober-fest has been!! Here's my 5 on Friday. I didn't do Halloween, no pics. My black PP is a little subtle, but it's there in the border strips.

http://lookatlindasthings.blogspot.com/2009/10/5-on-friday-witch-challenge.html

Molly said...

Ok, I have one too. You can barely see the second patterned paper, but it is a mat on the top photo. Ithas purple in it. This 5 on Friday was actually going to be a two page spread with the two pieces of patterned paper being the backgrounds, but then I had to use another color of cardstock on the other side. Darn! The other side though it 'First Treat.' It came out pretty cute. So, even though it turned out to be a 5 on Friday gone wrong (too many products), I was very happy with what I got! You can see my page at:

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/mollytamale_bucket/Apron%20Strings%20Design%20Challenges/IMG_2750.jpg